Frequently Asked Questions
I'm not usually asked to login. Why now?
Most likely the "cookies" on your internet browser got deleted. All you need to do is re-login. After you login, it should go back to the way it was before this issue - simply click on an article to go directly to the full story.
I forgot my login information. Can you email it to me?
The email you have on file with us and the password that was used when you registered are required in order to access your Agenda account.
If you forgot your email address, please log a case below or call (212) 542-1245 to contact customer support.
If you forgot your password, please visit the password reset page here or call (212) 542-1245.
If you forgot both your email on file and password, please log a case below or call (212) 542-1245 to contact customer support.
My login information does not work
If you tried to login and received the message, "The email and/or password combination you entered is not valid," please check your login information and try logging in again.
If you are keying in the correct information and still cannot access your account, please see the question below.
Why am I being asked to login every visit?
Many login problems can be solved by instructing your web browser to accept "cookies" from our website. Please try the following steps to resolve your login issue:
- Open your internet browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox)
- Click "Tools" on The Menu Bar
- From the Drop Down List, select "Internet Options"
- Go to the tab marked "Privacy"
- Click on the "Sites" button
- Enter this in the URL field: AgendaWeek.com
- Click on the "Allow" button
- Click "OK" at the bottom of the screen
- Click "OK" again
- Try to login again.
Note: Some companies do not allow employees to alter their "cookies" settings. Please contact Customer Support if you still can't login, or if you have any difficulty completing these steps.
I submitted my email address on the password reset page and I have been
unable to recover my login information.
First, please check your SPAM/Junk email folder to make sure the email was not misdirected there.
If not, please note that the email address you key in must be identical to the email address we have on file for you. If you're not sure what email address you're subscribed or you continue to experience difficulty retrieving your login information, please log a case with customer support below and select the "I cannot login" option or call (212) 542-1245.
How do I sign up for a subscription?
Click here to sign up for Agenda and you will receive a 3-week free trial, or if eligible, you will automatically be added to your company or board's existing subscription at no additional cost.
If you have questions about signing up for Agenda, please call Customer Support at (212) 542-1245.
I'm having trouble accessing
on my BlackBerry.
a) Our supported level of BlackBerry Enterprise Server is version 4.0 and above. The supported level of BlackBerry devices is also version 4.0 and above.
b) Our sites use "cookies" to remember who you are for each visit. You must have "cookies" handling enabled to access Agenda on your BlackBerry. you will need to work with your technology department to configure the "cookies" settings on your mobile device.
This is a service delivered via the Agenda website that offers a searchable database of governance-related public documents from S&P 500 companies. It is sold as a separate product from the main Agenda service. Please visit the About Us section to learn more about the content Agenda Governance Tracker provides.
How do I sign up for
Agenda Governance Tracker is subscription-based service delivered via the Agenda website. It is only available for purchase to existing subscribers or trial users of Agenda .
- If you are not yet a registered user of Agenda, please click here to register. Registering for Agenda will automatically enroll you in a three-week free trial to Agenda and a one-week free trial to Agenda Governance Tracker. If eligible, you will automatically be added to your company's existing subscription at no additional cost.
- If you are already a registered user of Agenda, please login to your Agenda subscription through the Governance Tracker login page here and then click on the link that says "Sign up for Governance Tracker". This will enroll you in a one-week free trial of Agenda Governance Tracker. If eligible, you will automatically be added to your company's existing subscription at no additional cost.
I'm no longer receiving the daily emails
Please contact Customer Support.
fit in with our compliance needs?
We've designed Agenda working with investment managers' compliance departments to be compliance-friendly. Any submissions to the Agenda websites automatically generate a copy of what you've written. Our systems send that copy to the email account associated with your username on any communication you make through our site. Your firm's compliance systems capture the email as it arrives in your inbox. This system works when forwarding a story to a friend, submitting a comment in one of our discussions, providing feedback on one of our articles, and sending a message to an editor.